F FordFan Registered User Nov 12, 2012 988 0 16 Mar 25, 2014 #1 I know lots of guys use t3 with dnp. I'm assuming you step up t3 as you normally would and step down? Also, do you start t3 same day as dnp (due to working up t3).
I know lots of guys use t3 with dnp. I'm assuming you step up t3 as you normally would and step down? Also, do you start t3 same day as dnp (due to working up t3).
chicken_hawk AnaSCI VIP Feb 2, 2013 1,632 0 0 Mar 25, 2014 #2 I am lazy and just do 50mcg T-3 in the AM with 250mg DNP at dinner time. I run this for 2 weeks tops and just stop cold turkey. But I am lazy. Hawk
I am lazy and just do 50mcg T-3 in the AM with 250mg DNP at dinner time. I run this for 2 weeks tops and just stop cold turkey. But I am lazy. Hawk
N NOSUPERMODEL Registered User Nov 6, 2012 124 0 0 Apr 4, 2014 #3 Hey CH can you check you PM's brother.