©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Do you reuse syringes?

True story - a couple of years ago a guy I know from my gym came to me with a question. He asked if I knew to where get any syringes because he was halfway through his cycle and his pin (yes, his only one) was so dull he couldn't push it through his skin. I thought he was joking. He wasn't. :banghead:

:eek:holy shit! you could have told him to beat on it with a hammer to get it back straight LMAO
 
I'm curious if you Guys reuse your syringes, not the needles, but the syringe. If so, how do you make them sterile again?

These days,,NEVER!!! They are cheap and readily available. NO REASON to ever re-use one. You want the best,,sharpest,,,quick and cheap,,,sterilesyringes.com is who we use exclusively.
 
Can't believe anyone would reuse pins. I'd rather spend the extra and avoid any chances.