©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you workout? Guess you go to the gym huh?

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
I'm sure a lot of you get asked this obvious question...

Its like nah.... I sit at home with my shake weight! Lol

Is there another way besides physical activity.... you can obtain a physique like ours? If there is a short cut that requires no had work please let me know!

Muscle doubling anyone seen it?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm sure a lot of you get asked this obvious question...

Its like nah.... I sit at home with my shake weight! Lol

Is there another way besides physical activity.... you can obtain a physique like ours? If there is a short cut that requires no had work please let me know!

Muscle doubling anyone seen it?

Myostatin gene mutation

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I get it several times a week. I wonder if them asking me is an insult or a compliment.

I am tempted to tell them to just take steroids. When people take steroids, they don't even have to touch a weight to look like a Greek God.

How about the comments on the quantity of food you consume? I really get tired of that crap.

Usually it is from some fat, pregnant looking SOB that only eats fast food and waffle house.

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
When I got out of school I was only 155lbs at 6'4. And I am now 230lbs. I love seeing people that I have not seen in years say hey you been going to the gym? You blew up! And I am like Chris I say yeah here and there..lol And yeah my boss tells me I am gonna get fat all the time because of how much I eat everyday and he is super fat! lol But as always I love catching my ex-wife staring at me. Even better when her husband catches her staring at me and my wife just smiles.. :D