©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Does anybody else think the anasci avatar looks like rich Piana

Well i can only answer for myself. maybe the tats? Will say this he looks great .
Last time I saw him was back in cali after he won the cal in like 98-99.
Don't think I remember him having any ink back then. Nice guy... T
 
I remember seeing him in the gym alot about 15 yrs ago. Very softspoken cool dude. I remember he and Tom prince(not training together) were in that gym alot along with a handful of guys doing nationals .Prince used insane poundages and got hurt alot. Piana trained very methodically and controlled. Hmm guess we know which method provides longevity in our world. I think he looks better now than then . lIke the fact that time has only hardened his hardcore. T
 
His videos on YouTube really motivate me I think he looks good hes pretty athletic even with all that muscle