©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Does anyone else have a problem injecting into their thigh

Freejay said:
I pop with 23g 1" and LOVE doing it in the quad. I have yet to do a glute pop. I rotate from delt to quad. I sit in a chair and have my leg sticking straight out, making sure the quad is relaxed. If you do flex, you're in for a world of hurt.

Oh and don't try moving over to put more of your weight on the other relaxed side with the pin in already in your leg. that's fricken hard to do.
 
jmbmichael said:
Is there that big of a difference in injecting once a week and twice with test e. I know everyone says split it up twice a week. But I don't think I can handle another inection right now. I can barely walk.
The thighs are very painful for me also, but thety are convenient, so I do it and suck up the pain.

It's very important to split these up into at least twice a week.
 
1" 25 gauge is most common for delts etc.....smaller gauge means less scar tissue in the long run....but if ya want i'm sure 23 would be fine.......

check out www.spotinjection.com you'll learn alot of useful info.......

delts are not painful at all IMO nor are quads nor glutes.....(just be sure to relax and breathe out while inserting pin)