©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



does HCG increase libido?.. low libido on 750mg test

dieselboy

New member
Apr 5, 2004
18
0
0
I'm currently on testE 750 Eq 600 winny 50 ed. For a while I was using HCG 500 iu's about ev. 4 days..sometimes more iu's but longer time between. I could fuck and fuck...using cialis, I'd me motivated to fuck even if I'm dry.

Now..it's been about 4 wks since the hcg and my libido has dropped.. I'll fuck once or twice, and don't care to go more, even if I could..it's like I had a raw primal urge before, now it's like blah even w/ cialis. I'm not as motivated to have sex. I even increased the time between femara doses since that kills the libido if it's used too much. At this test dosage, I don't know why I'm not as horny?
 
stop jacking off in between.....actually the HCG does highten your sexual drive. And since you stopped it well...you know the result. What week are you on the test?
 
Well I'm on 1000 mg's cyp,400 deca and 300mg's of para and I could get hard but couldn't shoot anything....I fucked for a week straight twice a day and no load for a week....I uped the test a little and I ordered Proviron...I hope the Pro helps me out....I also lost drive too...