©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Donating my 100iu Kefei kit back to the board for someone to win

Z you are a hell of a guy for this. I not wanting to enter contest. Just give you thanks for doing this. I can't use it cause I got a shoulder surgery coming up. But again cool bro real cool of you.
 
Ive never used Kefie and heard good things. Currently on the Norditropin from Denmark(pen) and this has to be my Favorite but its expensive. Others good GH Ive used are: The original Jins (yellow tops) Jins made for maxico (under the name JTPN). Ive also used an Iranian Brand HGH named Samtropin. I love Gh due to its clean nature and low sides. Its helped me lean down. Im 40 and use 3-4 ius a day.
 
great responses so far guys...

I'll let this comp go on for a couple more days or so then I'll pick a winner. I don't want to drag it on too long but want everyone to have a chance to respond.

:headbang:
 
Aww what the hell. I'd love to get a kit of kefei to try out. Could easily get a serum test.
I've used a few different brands from IP yellow tops, legit kigs(OMG), novotropin, elitropin, and riptropin. I do anywhere from 5-10iu per day. If I get these, I'd like to try something different and do 15iu 3 days per week with slin and see if I can get that big IGF bump.
 
Ok guys, winner will be picked by either this evening or tomorrow, but no later than tomorrow for sure.