©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Donating my 100iu Kefei kit back to the board for someone to win

Ok guys....the cool thing about this thread was that I didn't pick the winner......YOU GUYS DID!!!!

And the winner is....Hijacked:headbang:

congrats brother.
 
Thats great zaven. Hijacked is a great dude who has helped me out whenever i asked him questions. And now, if you ever have a favor, you may call upon him for certain services. Now thay day may never come...(sublte godfather reference right there)
 
Wow, thanks Zaven, AnaSci, HGH Power, and the rest of the guys on the board. This is truly a great forum.
Zaven, you're a swell guy.
I will get the serum test results posted as soon as the ball is rolling.
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY:action-smiley-033:

Congrats Hijacked!!

U def deserve it!!

And Zaven....Thanks brotha...yur a kool cat:cool:

WHAT A GREAT FU**ING BOARD!!!
 
Thanks for all the support from the rest of the board too. I will also put some xrays up when the cycle is done. It will be interesting to see if there will be any noticable changes.
 
i hate to ask a stupid question, but will one kit show serious changes in serum levels? im loving these rips, cant wait to bump up the dose, but i have five kits to play with.
 
Great way to give back to the board Zaven, thanks...Hijacked, looking forward to seeing those results!!
 
Thanks again to everybody. Im looking forward to seeing the results too. As soon as I get them, I will start them. I will get a serum test within week 1 or 2.
 
Congrats, hijacked. Glad somebody in your state could benefit from such a positive experience.
 
Hey guys...I talked it over with the admin and I decided that I was gonna donate my HGH kefei from HGHPower that I won back to the board for someone to win. I just don't need it right now and would rather someone put it to good use and utilize it more than I could.

All you have to do is give me a brief history of your HGH experience, dosages, brands you've used, your favorite brand, favorite dosage, the way it changed you, etc, etc. AND I'll pick a lucky winner in a few days.

Also you must be able to post serum results in the appropriate forum once you have used the HGH.

good luck....:headbang:

Thats a very kind gesture. Best of luck to all you out there trying to win it.