©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donations

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
How to I go about making a donation so I can see all the test results?are they current?

Contact buck1973.

The most recent is 10/2020 and 11/2020

I'm sure you'll find past results very interesting too!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How do you donate?
Cash in mail?
Western union?
Coin?
PayPal?
Is there a person to contact?

Wisco

Donating Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just wondering if there is any testing being planned, if so I am willing to donate money again, as I know that is probably needed more than product. Should I reach out to Buck1973 about this? If one of the mods wants to either PM here or at Pro M and let me know who to send donation too for testing, that would be greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
Are we making more than one. Don't have a problem with doing so. I have a 10ml and what's the cash to do so. I've donated before but so long ago I barely remember

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I believe @buck1973 and @Racepicks were discussing another round of testing at some point but the threads didn't gain any traction then.
For some reason many appear fine with the Sponsors doing their own testing now??

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
I believe @buck1973 and @Racepicks were discussing another round of testing at some point but the threads didn't gain any traction then.
For some reason many appear fine with the Sponsors doing their own testing now??
Well I will pay for my own to be tested if there is way besides bloods. I'm trying to get another batch, someone must have switched it out locally. Because the sponsor was always top notch. Anyone know how to do this with out trying arrested