©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Don't be an idiot, and pick products wisely.

you should see my blue nose pit and chow chow.. (I dont condone animal abuse) but its not abuse if it enhances them ;p

my Lycan beast family.
 
I see alot of people buying shit from sources based on what other peoples "reviews" are like.... find the sources with mass spec tests on their oils!!! don't waste your hard earned money :)
a simple google search could find you a full panel of tests for your source.

I have seen places with lab results and junk inside. Everybodyu can use photoshop.

I see dealers promoting thier fake gear all the time.
 
I see alot of people buying shit from sources based on what other peoples "reviews" are like.... find the sources with mass spec tests on their oils!!! don't waste your hard earned money :)
a simple google search could find you a full panel of tests for your source.

You say a lot of humerous things on this site. I like you.