©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



drinking and orals

I Dont Really Drink At All, On Cyc. 1 Maybe 2 Beers Over The Entire Cyc. But, I Too Am Not A Heavy Drinker Anymore.
 
McKenzie said:
How often would you drink the couple of big ol glasses of wine or beer?

You should always begin your milk thistle a few weeks prior to begininng and continue a few weeks afterwards...as it takes a while for the milk thistle to get into your system.

Would drink maybe once a week...was specifically thinking of the holiday meals and parties. I am not a heavy drinker.

Take milk thistle off and on anyway, will take it religiously with the Liv52 for the next 6 weeks. Pretty much nothing else to impact the liver at this point.

As for the other McK, just keep thinking there's something better right around the corner, cause there is.

Nitrateman
 
Drinking and gear don't mix well for me. I feel way too violent when drinking esp taking dbol. Also as mentioned the liver issue should be important as well!! And don't forget if you are drinking too much you will be in the gym less.