©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Drug Screen Question

kruger420

New member
Mar 25, 2005
4
0
0
48
sunny florida
I am on the hunt for a job, just finished my MBA, and I know that I am going to be drug screened for most postions. I also might be taking a job at an airline so I might have an FAA drug test. I am going to be doing a cycle of deca and d-bol. Will these two substances show up on a regular or FAA drug screen...Thank You...Kruger
 
Drug tests are done for the range of drugs like coc,amphet,marij, etc. Steroids have to be tested seperate and require a larger testing cost. Your typical employment screenings do not test for steroids.
 
I would also worry about getting your little willy working with that cycle you got going. No test , No good
 
Blackbird said:
I would also worry about getting your little willy working with that cycle you got going. No test , No good


i agree.....deca/dbol is a bad idea......not to mention the 420 in your name, id be worried about being tested for other "substances"
 
Good eye for detail Wolf "true" don't worry so much about the gear if your hitting the green.