©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Drug Test

Superflex1987

New member
Sep 2, 2005
22
0
0
Hey guys I have a question on drug tests. I am planning on cycling in a year or so and my job does random drug screenings. I was wondering if gear shows up on drug tests? If it does is there anyway to beat it?
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!
 
Job drug test are usually geared towards catching recreational drug users, not steroids. Rec drug users are more likely to call in sick, cause accidents which cause lawsuits and leak company secrets. Steroid users are the cream of the crop. All employers want employees with those kind of balls and dedication.
 
to young. But for futher referance. testing for roids is usually to expensive for work places.
 
Hey guys thanks for the comments. I heard the only places that would probably test for steroids are law enforcement jobs and I figured most places would be recreational drug tests.
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!