©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dubrovnik

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
vdjqtw.jpg

osg3fq.jpg

35ndook.jpg

2pt42fr.jpg

j61o2e.jpg

1z4co5f.jpg

14w8x2w.jpg

ao516d.jpg

140302.jpg

116ks4p.jpg

Ragnor

Jul 9, 2017
Elvia from your pictures now and past you have been to some of beautiful places I've ever seen.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's absolutely gorgeous. I've heard that Croatia is paradise for young, single guys. Wish I had gone there when I was still young!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Nice pictures. I am currently in Romania with the wife. We will be at the black sea at Mamaia this coming weekend.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That is one beautiful looking location!

It was amazing and offered something for everyone. Games of Thrones is filmed there too.

Elvia from your pictures now and past you have been to some of beautiful places I've ever seen.

I live in Europe so you can get cheap flights all over and it's full of beauitful places.

That's absolutely gorgeous. I've heard that Croatia is paradise for young, single guys. Wish I had gone there when I was still young!

The girls in Croatia are incredible. My hometown and where I live now are great in that regard too. But in Croatia you get so many stunning girls. 10/10 model type girls walking around everywhere. I also didn't see a McDonalds or similar at anytime. You don't see fat people there either.

I have to agree with you. Our brothers in the EU are lucky. The closest countries to me are Canada and Mexico lol.

Guess how long my flight was to Dubrovnik... 1 hour 30-40 mins :D I would like to go to many places over the next few years.

Nice pictures. I am currently in Romania with the wife. We will be at the black sea at Mamaia this coming weekend.

Romania is on my list too. It's not too far from where I was. In the area I would also like to travel to Albania and Austria and well many places. I hope you have a great time and I will message you later.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That's awesome. Looks very familiar to where I'm going in a few weeks along the mediterranean coast of Turkey...

I have been to Turkey once which I loved. I stayed at the biggest waterpark in Europe. It was in Kusadasi in Izmir. Have a great holiday.

Turkishexpress

Jul 13, 2017
I have been to Turkey once which I loved. I stayed at the biggest waterpark in Europe. It was in Kusadasi in Izmir. Have a great holiday.

Kusadasi is very nice. I always go down to Antalya. I spent most of my youth there so I like going back to see friends and family... and stock up on proviron lol

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Kusadasi is very nice. I always go down to Antalya. I spent most of my youth there so I like going back to see friends and family... and stock up on proviron lol

I remember buying some adrol and proviron and taking it back to the UK with me :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I hope to go back to this place (or another city in Croatia) sometime next year. I have a few friends who have been to Split and Hvar. I just noticed Brač which looks incredible as well.