©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Eagle Tries to Snag Baby

I like the "When Animals Attack" series. Reminds people that wild animals are not the cute cartoon characters you see on tv, or just an image on a quarter. Great video (without sounding insensitive to the baby snatching part)
 
Good thing he dropped that baby because the father wouldn't have been able to do shit except watch him fly off.....
 
agreed, that could of been very tragic if the kid was a few pounds lighter and the bird was able to fly off

where the fuck is that place?

incbb
 
Holy shit guy.. That kid is so lucky it didn't grab his skin or have good grasp. Eagles can't let their claws open once grabbed on to something . They eat it off.. I saw a bald eagle grab this huge salmon couldn't get enough lift off or drop it and was hit by a semi as it tried to fly over the low bridge .
 
who has the time to photoshop then produce this kind of shit?

fucking bums lol

incbb
 
Pro fits a sucker . We know who checks into things first huh guys? Lol..

So the monkey in fur coat at ikea was fake too? I'm a sucker too.lol
 
Last edited:
who has the time to photoshop then produce this kind of shit?

fucking bums lol

incbb

Agreed! This fake shit is all over the internet. I always wondered the same. Who the fuck has these skills and has the time to sit and create them. If i had those skills i would make sure i was getting paid to do them.
 
Agreed! This fake shit is all over the internet. I always wondered the same. Who the fuck has these skills and has the time to sit and create them. If i had those skills i would make sure i was getting paid to do them.

I bet they have a good paying job now...
 
hey i was fooled. I thought it was real at first. Only because that could really happen. I havent heard of bald eagles doing but hawks, vultures and other carnivourous birds have tried. That would have been horrible if it were real.