©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



embarrassing but need help

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
While I was in the hospital I developed a rash right where my groin meets my sack. I've tried A n D ointment, baby powder, nothing is working. Any suggestions?
 
Best thing with those is to keep them dry and not wet with ointment. Try using some gold bond powder and keep moisture out of the area and it should clear up.
 
you see......talk shit about jason becker, you start getting bad rashes...lol jk bro......get better.......like they said, gold bond
 
wolfyEVH said:
you see......talk shit about jason becker, you start getting bad rashes...lol jk bro......get better.......like they said, gold bond


Why don't you just go away..... J/k
Thanks for the advice guys
 
Blackbird said:
How do I know if it's jock itch?

The rash might form ring like patterns or seem very bumpy. The skin will eventually start to sluff like when you have a sunburn. You could always buy some Lamisil cream, and put it on a small spot. If it improves, it was fungus. Nothing to worry about though bro...it happens.
 
Blackbird said:
While I was in the hospital I developed a rash right where my groin meets my sack. I've tried A n D ointment, baby powder, nothing is working. Any suggestions?
Definately see a Doctor. It could be fungal or it could be something requiring a steroid cream.