©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ephedrine, how much have you used?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
My ECA has 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and of course white willow bark aka asprin. I have some 25mg ephedrine tabs that I want to supplement my next ECA cycle with. Would 1 25mg tab with each ECA be enough?

The label says the highest recommended dose is 100mg a day for 12 weeks. I will probably only go 3 weeks again as I'm coming off 2 weeks of Clen right now.
 
ronnier38930 said:
how is the clen working for you? I am about to get some and just want to make sure it's worth taking.

Thanks

I lost about 5lbs. Slight strength loss though too. I will prob try higher doses next round. I did 20,40,60,80,80,80,80,100,100,100,100,80,40. A little shaky the first 2 days, then really NO sides. Slept OK (and I'm a light sleeper) Weight day 1 = 200.5lbs weight day 13 = 196lbs.

I will keep alternating clen and ECA until July 1 when I can start a new cycle :) :) goal weight 190.
 
I have used over 240mg in a single day, but I have used it for years. I am not sensitive to it. Personally, the only time i have ever found ephedra to be effective was when it was used in doses at at least 80mg taken 1 hour before cardio sessions. The energy boost it gives really allows me to push myself. But I definately prefer it to clen, as I cannot stand that stuff at all. But if anyone out there has not used ephedrine before, or clen for that matter, start with a low dosage. These are potent substances.
 
heavy said:
I have used over 240mg in a single day, but I have used it for years. I am not sensitive to it. Personally, the only time i have ever found ephedra to be effective was when it was used in doses at at least 80mg taken 1 hour before cardio sessions. The energy boost it gives really allows me to push myself. But I definately prefer it to clen, as I cannot stand that stuff at all. But if anyone out there has not used ephedrine before, or clen for that matter, start with a low dosage. These are potent substances.

hey heavy, what was your bad experience with Clen?
 
How toxic is clen on the liver? If you were taking it for asthama what is the dosing instructions on the package? I am trying to get and idea on how it is actually administered and what we are running
 
ronnier38930 said:
How toxic is clen on the liver? If you were taking it for asthama what is the dosing instructions on the package? I am trying to get and idea on how it is actually administered and what we are running

It's not FDA approved for ANYTHING, therefore no package inserts. b/c of the 35 hour half-life. I've got 40mcg tabs.