©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



EQ and NPP Stack

Pahlevan

New member
Feb 28, 2013
18
0
0
never tried the two together. I was thinking of running 800 mg EQ and 400 mg NPP and test as base. Anyone tried this? how where the results?
 
Sounds like you're wanting lean gains. Any test?

Eq for most run it 16+ wks. Npp is normally ran around 8 wks or so. Both are somewhat similar to me. Personally, I would rethink my cycle, but that's me.

What are your goals?
 
I like to run a good solid dose of test and about 600-800 of eq. Maybe if you want to spice it up, run a little mast along side. Like Fordfan says, 16 weeks is a good timeframe to give the eq time to do it's thing.
 
never tried the two together. I was thinking of running 800 mg EQ and 400 mg NPP and test as base. Anyone tried this? how where the results?

Ya man! I would also balance out the three test/NPP/EQ closer to one another.
CG
 
Last edited:
Personally one of my favorites is test/deca/EQ.

Have never ran npp because it is more expensive. I'm sure npp would be fine to mix.
 
I like the idea...but maybe test-750/deca-400/eq-600.....
But I like this idea better.....(like Chrisr said)...
Test-750mg weeks 1-18
Eq-600mg weeks 1-16
Mast-800mg weeks 1-8....then maybe drop to 400-600 wks 9-16

But test deca eq is nice for joints
 
Last edited:
i like wut lukifer said in his last post to you. I would jus pin everything EOD to keep things balnced and jus determines and weigh out doseages from there. Def sounds like a good stack or at least soon to be stack lol