©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



EQ cycle length

EQ 12 weeks or longer -DHT .... nothing similar at all to dianabol just fyi even though they are similar in chemical structure.

Other DHT synthetic hormones to try would be masterone, proviron, or primobolon which would be great for vascularity, strength, estrogen blocking and a slow quality muscle gains. Even winstrol... but I do love EQ.

Deca is 19nor/progesterone.... why not try Trenbolone?


Any one else very confused by the info in this post?

EQ is not a dht analog- it's a test analog, as well as primo...

Also if he has an aversion to Deca which is a 19-nor why are you telling him to try a more potent 19nor in Tren?
 
Any one else very confused by the info in this post?

EQ is not a dht analog- it's a test analog, as well as primo...

Also if he has an aversion to Deca which is a 19-nor why are you telling him to try a more potent 19nor in Tren?

All I know is he suggests that everyone try tren... and posts some nonsensical stuff... I'd ignore it
 
Anything lower then 800/900 is a waste IMO...above that gains are seen quite fast and aggressively

Anyone who has run real Eq above 800/900 I've ever met loves it, its like 2 TOTALLY different compounds above & below that range

yikes, well my cycle is 800mg test and 600 EQ. I don't think I'm at the stage where I need a higher dose than that yet.

There's always next time though...
 
I always run at least 1000mg minimum with EQ- this is going back to my other post about effectiveness and the amount needed to see good gains.

EQ is extremely weak, but amazing when dosed properly.. That being 1-2 grams per week
 
I always run at least 1000mg minimum with EQ- this is going back to my other post about effectiveness and the amount needed to see good gains.

EQ is extremely weak, but amazing when dosed properly.. That being 1-2 grams per week

Absolutly....& for Robert Scott...I've used it that high as a base...like 300test/900ish EQ