- Feb 25, 2005
- 97
- 0
- 0
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
chromedome said:I hear you bro. My experience is just with EQ. Liked it a lot, but since I'm a bit older was liking what I hear about deca and how it lubes the joints. I know deca has a rep for being tough on the on the equipment, but been married so long I can a month or so standing on my head. LOL When we first met we did it everywhere in the house. Now it is just hallway sex. That's when you pass each other in the hallway and say "fuck you".
chromedome said:HA! I had to edit my last post. Left to hit the head and wife saw it. Not a happy camper. Might be recently divorced here soon myself LOL
gettin_big said:bump for the wife then lol im so mean
























