©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Equipoise and sex drive

With further research on my rat I have solved the Equipoise and loss of sex drive. Equipoise was dosed 75mgs eod Mon, wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, thurs, Sat ect...test 450mgs week the outcome was way more superior than twice a week injection. Libido is raging...at 3.5 weeks in eq has kicked in already. My rat has experienced tremendous gains in endurance/vascularity/strength/muscles seem fuller. Yes, this is the same batch of eq from previous cycle. My rat has never experienced eq kicking in so fast. Project eq was a success. I hope this dose protocol will help other members.
 
With further research on my rat I have solved the Equipoise and loss of sex drive. Equipoise was dosed 75mgs eod Mon, wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, thurs, Sat ect...test 450mgs week the outcome was way more superior than twice a week injection. Libido is raging...at 3.5 weeks in eq has kicked in already. My rat has experienced tremendous gains in endurance/vascularity/strength/muscles seem fuller. Yes, this is the same batch of eq from previous cycle. My rat has never experienced eq kicking in so fast. Project eq was a success. I hope this dose protocol will help other members.

I'll try this next go 'round. Thanks
 
Has anybody experienced decreased libdo from Equipoise. Equipoise is one of my favorite compounds, but it kills my sex drive at 400mgs a week. Yes, I always use a AI at 6.25mgs aromasin ed or 12.5mgs EOD. My test 675mgs week. I have read on other forums that eq binds to androgen receptors in the brain that has to do with sex drive. Some say this is incorrect and not true...I do no when I stop using eq my sex drive does come back. Any experience from any board members would be greatly appreciated.

of courese that it goes down, you need to take test with it
 
I was using around a gram of Test Cyp. every week w/ EQ @ 450mg 2x week so my doses were much higher and if anything I noticed the opposite of your symptoms...

GBMax
 
I was using around a gram of Test Cyp. every week w/ EQ @ 450mg 2x week so my doses were much higher and if anything I noticed the opposite of your symptoms...

GBMax

My rat was using ST 450. Dose protocol was 450mgs a wk total, but dose was divided Mon, wed , Fri. Aromasin was used on my rat at 6.25 eod. I know you use higher dosages and that's fine. My rat uses the less is always better approach mentality when it comes to health.
 
I have never had problems while on EQ maybe your test is fake or underdoesd

you should not have any problems

Test is not fake or under dosed. Test is from a very reputable source. Look man have you read the entire thread. :banghead:
 
My rat was using ST 450. Dose protocol was 450mgs a wk total, but dose was divided Mon, wed , Fri. Aromasin was used on my rat at 6.25 eod. I know you use higher dosages and that's fine. My rat uses the less is always better approach mentality when it comes to health.

Smart Rat...did he have any problem running in his wheel after those injections. My rat limps around when he first starts on ST450.
 
Smart Rat...did he have any problem running in his wheel after those injections. My rat limps around when he first starts on ST450.

Lol, yes week one my rat definitely had trouble running in his wheel:D But after the first week my rat adjusted very well with very little pain post injection. St 450 will be used again in future experimentations with my rat from here on out.:headbang: