©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Expired juice

dogg-l

New member
Oct 31, 2004
14
0
0
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has any input on a dilema I have. I have 20 vials of Organon SUST from Egypt, and they are 6 months past the expiration date. Do you think they are still good. Thx alot brothers!!!!!
 
No don't use it...it's bad....You'll need to send it to me and I'll have it tested for you and I'll keep you posted....
 
big o said:
No don't use it...it's bad....You'll need to send it to me and I'll have it tested for you and I'll keep you posted....

LOL
na there probably fine bro.
 
Nice try BIG O .....Thx for the input guys, I was saving the SUST for the summer. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

I'm gonna try the classic DBOL - DECA stack this winter as well......any suggestions on doses for a "newbie"?????
 
depneds on how many cycles you have done and what you have done.
d-bol and deca is not a good cycle unless you throw in some test.
test should be in almost all cycles
 
dogg-l said:
I'm gonna try the classic DBOL - DECA stack this winter as well......any suggestions on doses for a "newbie"?????
We have some members here who can tell you from first hand experience not to run deca without test.

What are your stats? Age, weight, bodyfat, lifting experience, diet knowledge. Until these things are in order, gear is a waste of time.
 
i think he ment with the sust,
same as my first cycle my doses were
35mg pd dbol wk 1-4
400mg deca pw 1-10
500mg sust pw 1-10
would run the test past the deca to wk 12 if i were to do it today
woo.