©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Exploding arms tv. interview

travis

Registered User
Mar 10, 2005
80
0
0
I friend of mine was telling me about some program called "Exploding Arms" or some thing like that. It was supposed to be about Greg Valentino, and some of the Pro's and Con's of AAS. Has any body seen this? If so where this be viewed on the internet. Thanks
 
Its really not worth watching. Valentino is a dipshit. All it did was make me wanna slap the shit out of the guys on there! They try and blame steriods for all of their problems. Not sure where you can download it though.
 
Just another poor attempt at trying to "educate" people about AAS and yet another failure.
 
It wasn't really about greg it was more of the "dangers" of steroid "abuse"
 
Yeah the guys on their were basically abusing gear but didn't fess up to that being the actuall reason
 
Well I got to watch that program. People like that really hurt our overall image. Which is bad enough already. That Valentino guys a Douche.
 
If I saw that guy on the street, I think I would have a hard time not beating the sh!te out of his 5'4'' ass! :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:
 
What the general public doesn't realize is that most juicers don't look so freaky. We just look athletic.
 
When has the media ever needed proof? They run with anything that will make people take an interest. I would love to see a even handed documentary on steroids. Even doctors are biased about juice. Anyone that has spent years examining steroids and their effects usually goes on to become a steroid guru. Does anyone know of any documentary made that is more even handed?