©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Pre workout drink

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My Hyde had an insane amount of caffeine in it. 419 g. That's the most I've ever seen in a pre WO.

I was thinking the same thing. And is it really necessary to have 4 types of caffeine?

GYMRVT

Banned
Apr 17, 2015
///// works nice for me. Gives a nice pump.

I heard this new product /// is suppose to be good too.

Last edited:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
/////works nice for me. Gives a nice pump.

I heard this new product ///// is suppose to be good too.
Hmmm. Angel dust made me feel like I could fly. Never tried it in the gym though. :eek:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've been using PreJym by Dr. Jim Stoppani for a while now. Best preworkout I've ever used.

baldpaul

Jun 8, 2015
I started using hyde about a month ago, i like it good pumps when mixed with a little C like 12.5 mg but i have to watch to much caffeine because i get pretty intense palpitations the next day.

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
I like to use a preworkout drink I have called hemoshock, has 1-3dmaa in it, also use volume its a strong nitric oxide booster, throw in some bronkaid for the pure ephedrine, and then im ready to go! with of course a shot of some TNE!

nbfootball65

Mar 31, 2015
My favorite workout as of now has to be APS Mesomorph.
Hands down the BEST Pre Workout Stimulant I have ever taken. Ive finished tubs of Jack3d, N.O. Xplode, Fast Twitch, Muscle Fuel, c4, and super Pump. None can Compare to the amounts of Energy and Focus that APS Mesomorph Gives you..

The only cons I can think of Is being overly Wired.. If you are caffeine sensitive, then I wouldn't recommend this product.. or at least start with half a scoop and work your way up.

I also recommend taking APS Mesomorph before your morning workouts early.. so you have the rest of the day to get it out of your system, making it easier to sleep at night..

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
I've tried so may prefer workouts and gave to say my favorite is called "outlift" by nutrex. If u look at the ingredient profile you'll understand. It's full clinical doses and not jus 1 or 2 g oh this or that like every other ore workout has and then a bunch of caffeine. This has 8g citrulline, 3 g creatine, 3.2 beta alanine, 6g bcaas, tyrosine, 350mg caffeine and more. Trust me jus look into it

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
CRAZE and DETONATE (ORIGINAL FORMULAS) are AMAZING!!! I'm not a huge fan of pre workouts but these two impressed me. Sorry to see them gone:(

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've tried so may prefer workouts and gave to say my favorite is called "outlift" by nutrex. If u look at the ingredient profile you'll understand. It's full clinical doses and not jus 1 or 2 g oh this or that like every other ore workout has and then a bunch of caffeine. This has 8g citrulline, 3 g creatine, 3.2 beta alanine, 6g bcaas, tyrosine, 350mg caffeine and more. Trust me jus look into it

If you like Outlift, you should try PreJym. Better formula, mixes and tastes better. Outlift is basically a cheaper rip-off of PreJym. I like nootropics in PreJym as well.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My favorite workout as of now has to be APS Mesomorph.
Hands down the BEST Pre Workout Stimulant I have ever taken. Ive finished tubs of Jack3d, N.O. Xplode, Fast Twitch, Muscle Fuel, c4, and super Pump. None can Compare to the amounts of Energy and Focus that APS Mesomorph Gives you..

The only cons I can think of Is being overly Wired.. If you are caffeine sensitive, then I wouldn't recommend this product.. or at least start with half a scoop and work your way up.

I also recommend taking APS Mesomorph before your morning workouts early.. so you have the rest of the day to get it out of your system, making it easier to sleep at night..

I don't use them often but I'm going to buy some of this and give it a try.

Decipher

Oct 16, 2015
When BPI very first came out with MR1 is was great but is has sense declined as have many of there other supps.

I have seen a few good ones in here mentioned I will have to try.