©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Favorite tv shows

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
1,761
0
36
Post your favorite tv shows...

1.NCIS
2. Law n Order SVU
3. Southland
4.Rediculousness
5. Nitro Circus
6. The Devils Ride


Lets hear em guys
 
Last edited:
No particular order:
NCIS as well
Walking Dead
Hell on Wheels if it comes back
Psyche
Mentalist
Las Vegas
 
Walking dead
Sons of anarchy
And a new one on crackle "chosen" seems interesting
 
Finding Bigfoot
Ancient Aliens
American Colony: Meet the Hutterites
 
Homeland
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Archer
Family Guy
And almost everything on the "investigation discovery" channel
and I almost forgot
Shameless
 
Don't watch much regular tv but some series I like on the pay channels are Spartacus and Game of Thrones:sFi_knight3::sFi_fencing::sFi_vikingax:
 
Ancient Aliens
America Unearthed
How its Made
How do they do that
Factory Made
Restaurant Rescue (or whatever its called) -- I used to have a restaurant -- could have used a visit from the aas using host
 
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Anything with Boobs and Ass
 
Anything that has to do with space, universe, etc
Ancient aliens
Duck Dynasty
ESPN
ESPN 2

Wife and I usually go to bed to movies.
 
Ancient Aliens
America Unearthed
How its Made
How do they do that
Factory Made
Restaurant Rescue (or whatever its called) -- I used to have a restaurant -- could have used a visit from the aas using host

haha my gf and I were watching that restaurant show when she asked me if I thought he was using. my response was absolutely lol.
 
Boardwalk empire. Breaking bad . WSM! Love those extreme sports
shows with skateboards and snowboards and stuff. Matt dillion , bonanza .,
rawhide, Big valley, old black and white shit from when I was a kid. T