©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Femara

fuzion

Registered User
Aug 22, 2004
81
0
0
Hey guys, what do you think of femara? I think I am going to run it instead of nolvadex my next cycle.. And run it during my cycle, since I have some gyno.. What is a good dosage for taking it everyday?
 
2.5 mgs, unless body doesnt repsond, im using it to rid gyno knot under my nipple, im takin like 5-7 mgs daily..... my body doesnt respond to 2.5...
 
Sandman, your Letrozole better be bogus if your taking that much of it. Thats WAY overkill.

Id go with 1.25 mg EOD. It may kill your sex drive as well.
 
tee said:
Sandman, your Letrozole better be bogus if your taking that much of it. Thats WAY overkill.

Id go with 1.25 mg EOD. It may kill your sex drive as well.


Its lion nutrition 2.5mgs per ml/ its workin and that means alot more than overkill.
 
tee said:
Sandman, your Letrozole better be bogus if your taking that much of it. Thats WAY overkill.

Id go with 1.25 mg EOD. It may kill your sex drive as well.


And no problem with sex drive, if i mis the knot gets tender im off and wanting toget rid of this so i can go again in christmas..
 
It should work at the dose I said. Remember, a little estrogen is needed. Even at the dose I stated, that should pretty much kill it off while taking it.
 
Okay, thanks guys, so should I run femara instead of nolvadex during my cycle and after my cycle? Or should I still run nolva? Cause I have a shit load of nolva and its no problem to run it. I am just worried about the femara not bieng as effective with running the nolva.
 
Run either during the cycle, but not both. Use your nolvadex only for your PCT.
 
SandMan-WES said:
2.5 mgs, unless body doesnt repsond, im using it to rid gyno knot under my nipple, im takin like 5-7 mgs daily..... my body doesnt respond to 2.5...

5-7mg a day?? haha...that lipid profile of yours has got to be just horrible......2.5 is more than enough for treating gyno.......mcg's of letro has been shown to stop aromatizations completely.
 
wolfyEVH said:
5-7mg a day?? haha...that lipid profile of yours has got to be just horrible......2.5 is more than enough for treating gyno.......mcg's of letro has been shown to stop aromatizations completely.


Lipid??? what??/ u lost me
 
wolfyEVH said:
5-7mg a day?? haha...that lipid profile of yours has got to be just horrible......2.5 is more than enough for treating gyno.......mcg's of letro has been shown to stop aromatizations completely.


wolfy your a goddamn moron. steroids fuck you lipid profile up more than the ancillary drugs. read a fucking book
 
Un-fucking-believable! Hey Wolfy, next time leave him around for a day so we can have some fun with ass holes like this! GOOD RIDENCE! :sniper:



nevergiveup said:
wolfy your a goddamn moron. steroids fuck you lipid profile up more than the ancillary drugs. read a fucking book
 
STEELADDICTION said:
Un-fucking-believable! Hey Wolfy, next time leave him around for a day so we can have some fun with ass holes like this! GOOD RIDENCE! :sniper:

t'was easy money for anasci. this guy joins last month and gets banned yesterday.

I knew he was a dickhead right from the start. He was being a smartass with pincrusher on that same thread i posted above.