©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Finally Made it over!

Johnny Ringo

Registered User
Oct 30, 2012
96
0
0
Tyrone invited me over. Looks Awesome lots of good friends and PM Bros here. Tks for the invite.

Johnny Ringo
 
Good to see you made it over bro...Stick around it's a great place!!
 
Welcome man, good to have some of the great core guys over here. This site is going to really take off next year.
 
I'm your huckleberry. ha ha . Awesome glad your here. For others info great guy right here. T
 
Tks Petsy. Feel same Brother. Always have respected your post and learned lots from your tips.

rAJJIN. Tks for having me. I'd glad be part of any board you are looking over the rest of us Immortals. :headbang:
 
Welcome, it is good to see some of the better people here that I respect.

Tks Petsy. Feel same Brother. Always have respected your post and learned lots from your tips.

rAJJIN. Tks for having me. I'd glad be part of any board you are looking over the rest of us Immortals. :headbang:

Good to see ya finally made it over Johnny Ringo!!

Same to you Pesty!!