©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Finally took the plunge and joined

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
4,826
0
0
Hey new here but a lot of y'all know me from pro muscle similar handle. Just stopping in to say hi.
 
Thanks I'll be on both regularly. Good to see some familiar faces haven't seen in a while since the ug days turbo and a few others
 
Thanks its good to be here

And another person I haven't seen since the ug days what's up brick?
 
Thanks guys I'm really digging it over here so far. Seems to be a little bit smaller of a community but closer nit somewhat like the ug was a year or two ago or however long ago that was seems like a couple years now. Man how time fly's. Can't wait to try some of these sponsors that's for sure.
 
Hey brother! Good to see you You were active over at ugbb . Pm too I remember. Why'd ya ditch prudoe?just fucking with ya . This is a good dude
here. Kinda sucks i forgot to bring you over oh well ya made it over .
I know you pretty well. You'll be making this home. thanks, T