©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, cruising/blood test question

40oz

Apr 16, 2014
New York
What's up boys? Have a question. Running my first cycle ever. Decided to use propionate. I'm 34 6'0 and currently 215lbs. Before I started my cycle I was around 200-205. I started very conservatively for the first 3 weeks at 300mg a week, went up to 400mg weeks 4-10, 500mg weeks 11-13. Am currently in week 14. I ran this cycle for a physique modeling tryout and got the gig. So the problem now is that I'm going to have to keep the gains through the summer. What are your thoughts on cruising with either primobolin or cyp at 250mg a week for 8 weeks then running the prop at 400-500mg for another 12 weeks before starting pct? Just trying to figure out the safest way to do this. Don't want to fuck myself up. And from reading other posts you are prob going to tell me to get blood work done. What should I be looking for in this blood work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I don't see the harm in that scenario. The dosages are moderate. Take an AI if needed. Test is the safest for the body imo.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
you cant keep 10 pounds?.......id say just run a few iu of growth for the next 4 months...that should keep it on ya

40oz

Apr 16, 2014
New York
Like I said this is my first cycle ever. I'm new to all of this. Not sure what I'll be able to keep. I'm very lean so 10 pounds of muscle is a lot for me. Diets right, and I train like an animal. More into fitness, than I am so much into bodybuilding. So your saying that you would run the PCT instead of cruising? And start the growth around the same time as pct? Thank you for the responses.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heres the blood lab that is sufficent plus u can even see how good of aas you have been using. Cbc consists of hemoglobin count .creatinie level and basically how your organs are working. Some states dont allow online labs so then u get it done at your dr or nearby state that does.
Menopause Testing - Private MD
I know u will say thats for female but used for male also.if u post results we can help you read it..
Also not knowing if you ever wish to have kids or what other habits booze, smoke, street drugs can all help in determining if pct is needed now or just a cruise which I would say no and use hcg etc and peptides to help also .
Maybe do an introduction and people will see you are serious and not just a drive by question and run type member ..thks. hang out cool place.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yea get your bloods done and post up the results so you and others can learn from the feedback. Gonna need some HCG in here at some point. Primo is a pretty spendy bridge between cycles. Good luck brudda.

40oz

Apr 16, 2014
New York
Also not knowing if you ever wish to have kids or what other habits booze, smoke, street drugs can all help in determining if pct is needed now or just a cruise which I would say no and use hcg etc and peptides to help also .
Maybe do an introduction and people will see you are serious and not just a drive by question and run type member ..thks. hang out cool place.[/QUOTE]

Thank you boys! Ironbuilt, what kind of intro would you like? And I am currently single but def plan on having kids some day. If I'm dieting down I don't drink. I know that alcohol wreaks havoc on your test, so I try to stay away from it. With that said it has been tough the last 3 weeks. Had a bachelor party and a couple of other events that I went to and drank a lot more than I wanted to. So I would say that I'm a moderate drinker. Don't do any other drugs aside from the occasional dick pill you get at the gas station.lol I will def be getting my blood work done soon. Looking forward to the info that you guys can provide... So to cruise or not to cruise? That's the question.lol I'm really torn on what I should do.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
not cruise. you should have already had your HCG and Nolvadex and some aromasin or arimadex on hand to run a proper PCT. since you are running prop you need to stay on until you have these on hand and run a PCT. if you were going to cruise which in your case i say do not but if you did you should only need 125mg of test a week. since you dont really use AAS and probably wont make this a habit just run a PCT and be done. if you do think you may use AAS again stay active here and learn this is the right place to do so. good luck!

VP

40oz

Apr 16, 2014
New York
Appreciate the help fellas. Thank you. It's so tempting to stay on and do this cruise. But you guys know better than I do at this point. I'll prob start my pct in a week. I have the clomid and already ordered the hcg. Is the arimidex really necessary? Would I get the arimidex as a sort of back up, just in case my estrogen gets to high?

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
do not get any HGH right now unless it is from a pharmacy!!!!!!!!!!! you should have the arimadex or aromasin on hand just incase. if you experience any itching of the nipples or find yourself crying at a hallmark commercial you will need to use it. better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

VP

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
its a crap shoot right now bro. you can take 8iu or 10iu (depending on which hyges you got) and get your igf levels tested shortly after. i am not sure of the time duration but i am sure with a quick search you can find a thread here on testing HGH. good luck!

VP

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
40oz, how are you taking the Prop? Everyday or every other day injects? Do you notice much if any water bloat? I'm also planning my first cycle.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Like others said, don't buy any hgh unless it's pharm. there's some voodoo going on in China right now.

I'm not a pct guy, can't help you there. Cruise wise, all you need is 125mg test e or c weekly.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
dang, not to hijack but wtf china? I got some black tops about a year ago that seemed like everything gh was ever supposed to be...I ran it alone and people at work were making a lot of comments on how lean and vascular I was looking...if if was a peptide it was a good one

arny

Apr 23, 2014
hiii ....if i take just 15 mg(dbol blue heart) a day for 4 weeks ... do i need pct nolva n clomid after tht or ths dose dont need a pct ?? thnx