©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



First Cycle Log

HeavyMetal64

Registered User
Nov 6, 2005
46
0
0
Hi everyone! I will be keeping a log of my first cycle here for all the newcomers.

I will be running a straight 10 week cycle of just test enanthate @ 500mg/week.

Clomid therapy will begin 20 days after my last injection.

I'm taking before pics in the morning when I wake up. Actual cycle will begin somewhere in the next couple of weeks (waiting on the gear to come in).
 
ive been on that cycle for 2 weeks now..noticble gains in bench and i dont fatigue...mostly though hungy all the time...and HORNY its good have fun and good luck
 
Looking forward to the increase in appetite. I've been bulking naturally for about three months - boy am I tired of forcing meals down just to get my calories in for the day!
 
14 days after your last injection bro....i wouldnt wait 20 to start clomid
 
that was how I did my first cycle, but I decided to do 12 weeks. also I used nolva instead of clomid.

Im interested in your progress.hopefully you see some sweet results
 
wolfyEVH said:
14 days after your last injection bro....i wouldnt wait 20 to start clomid


Hmm....most places say it takes about three weeks for this paticular gear to no longer be active, but I will for sure take our advice above them. lol
 
wolfyEVH said:
14 days after your last injection bro....i wouldnt wait 20 to start clomid
what he said
Also ,I've had better results in keeping gains with a nolva-clomid combo.Just my personal experience.
 
What dosage would you recommed for the nolva-clomid combo?

Here's what I had for the clomid therapy:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
 
HeavyMetal64 said:
What dosage would you recommed for the nolva-clomid combo?

Here's what I had for the clomid therapy:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

thats about right. Some people like to go an extra week for pct but some dont. It may help though.
 
Should I split the dosage? Like say a certain amount of cc's on Monday and a certain amount of cc's Thurs. Or do it all just one day a week?
 
Last edited:
Everybodys got a lil diff.opinion

I Dont spend my money on Nolvadex though I know its a great adjunct to Clomid/Proviron PCT therapy--Al Ive ever needed was proviron occasionally on cycle; Start the Nolva 2 weeks after last inj.-Clomid 3 weeks. Depends on what compounds esters you hit yourself with.
Clomid PCT:
Day 1-300 mg (once-6 tabs)
rest of week 1 150 mg
week2 100 mg
week3 50 mg
there.Very Simple. And if youve been on a long,strong Test Cycle wait'll untill week 3 After last Inj.to begin Clomid therapy.If you start sooner that 1st week when your really building the blood levels w/FSH will be a waste.