©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



First time HGH use

USMC5811

Registered User
Jan 26, 2004
57
0
0
I am about to use HGH for the first time but not for the usual reasons. I have scoured the inter net and read everything I can find on this subject.

In early October I was incline benching, felt and heard two pops. I lost strength in my right side, not a complete collapse but I couldn't move the weight up.

Yup you guessed it, tore my rotator cuff, front part of tendon completely detached from the humerus. So last week I had the surgery and now I'm in recovery cycle. My doc said because of severity of the tear and the fact I am 47 I will be looking at 8 months for a full recovery.

Athletes have seen significantly reduced recovery rates using HGH so I have decided to give it a try.

I will be using 5iu a day, 5 on 2 off, at least thats the plan i have now.

Any suggestions or experience using HGH for injury recovery? Suggestions based off of that on dosage? I'm big on advice from those that have more real experience than I have.

I will be using this HGH: Hygetropin 200 iu (Domestic)
Active Substance: Somatropin
 
Great choice using gh im your age and ripped mine in an accident with 18 month recovery unless u have a desk job.
Site pin delt im and good 4 month run at least at 5iu.. doing 2iu is.like pissen money away.. can u take and post pic of one vial? Thks ..I wana check something on it .ib
 
Great choice using gh im your age and ripped mine in an accident with 18 month recovery unless u have a desk job.
Site pin delt im and good 4 month run at least at 5iu.. doing 2iu is.like pissen money away.. can u take and post pic of one vial? Thks ..I wana check something on it .ib

It arrives next week so will do.
 
Great choice using gh im your age and ripped mine in an accident with 18 month recovery unless u have a desk job.
Site pin delt im and good 4 month run at least at 5iu.. doing 2iu is.like pissen money away.. can u take and post pic of one vial? Thks ..I wana check something on it .ib

It's worked real well for me with low doses for injury and fat loss.
2-4iu is plenty for me. Some people have to experiment a little with
dosage. What works great for one guy may for another.
 
I have also preferred to put it in the muscle or sub-cut near the injured area...BTW whats a 5811? I'm a 2311AMMO Uoh Rah ;)
 
It's worked real well for me with low doses for injury and fat loss.
2-4iu is plenty for me. Some people have to experiment a little with
dosage. What works great for one guy may for another.

I recently started my first run of gh I started out at 5 iu a day right before bedtime and after about a week and a half.... holy shit ....fuck that I had to drop to 3 iu my joints hurt so bad It hurt to move and my hands were so swollen I couldnt make a fist or get my wedding ring off and it was pretty loose before might try bumping it up later but after 2 months I can almost see changes daily it seems :headbang:
 
I was using 8-10 IU a day and it literally healed a pec issue I had within 2 months that I had tried to let chill for a year couldn't do.
 
It's worked real well for me with low doses for injury and fat loss.
2-4iu is plenty for me. Some people have to experiment a little with
dosage. What works great for one guy may for another.

Okay I will start lower, probably some good advice for what I want. So did you site inject or just inject in the abdomen? I cant see how site injection would help with HGH but again I am no expert.

If site injection is recommended how would I do that in my delt? No fat to pull up and inject under in my shoulders.
 
Last edited: