M maxim6996 New member Apr 22, 2005 1 0 0 philadelphia,pa Apr 22, 2005 #1 I am a 33 yr old male 5'9' 225. I am looking to drop some weight and maintain some muscle. Any suggestions.. Thank You
I am a 33 yr old male 5'9' 225. I am looking to drop some weight and maintain some muscle. Any suggestions.. Thank You
W wolfyEVH Guest Apr 22, 2005 #2 I wouldnt recommend any steroids for you.....steroids at a high bodyfat % can cause lots of gyno problems......i suggest good old diet and cardio and try to get to at least 15% bodyfat before resorting to gear. check out the diet forum we have
I wouldnt recommend any steroids for you.....steroids at a high bodyfat % can cause lots of gyno problems......i suggest good old diet and cardio and try to get to at least 15% bodyfat before resorting to gear. check out the diet forum we have
Blackbird Flatpicker Sep 19, 2004 670 0 0 55 usa Apr 22, 2005 #3 Cardio, 5xew. Abs every other day. 2body parts ed. 5 small meals ed. Don't make dinner your big meal.
Cardio, 5xew. Abs every other day. 2body parts ed. 5 small meals ed. Don't make dinner your big meal.