A alaski New member Aug 5, 2013 8 0 0 Aug 5, 2013 #1 Hey, I've been around on other boards for a number of years and thought I would check this one out. I know a few here from other boards. Just saying hi...
Hey, I've been around on other boards for a number of years and thought I would check this one out. I know a few here from other boards. Just saying hi...
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Aug 5, 2013 #6 Welcome aboard.
Phoe2006 Banned Jun 10, 2013 4,826 0 0 Aug 6, 2013 #8 Welcome great knowledgeable group of guys here.
BigBob AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Nov 10, 2012 2,904 0 36 Aug 6, 2013 #9 :welcome: Glad you made it.
A alaski New member Aug 5, 2013 8 0 0 Aug 7, 2013 #13 I feel the love Thank you everyone for that very nice welcome. I guess I know where to go when I need some love…lol.
I feel the love Thank you everyone for that very nice welcome. I guess I know where to go when I need some love…lol.