©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



for the Dave Palumbo fans

I just looked him up- he's only 46... God he looks like shit for 46

You had to look him up? You really didn't know who he was?

You must be really young or not a fan of mainstream BB boards.

And I'm not being a dick. Dave's very well known in the industry.
 
You had to look him up? You really didn't know who he was?



You must be really young or not a fan of mainstream BB boards.



And I'm not being a dick. Dave's very well known in the industry.


Are you serious- I had to look up his age... Yeah I know who he is. But I don't exactly celebrate his birthday every year so I wasn't sure how old he was or if he's been married with kids.

And I'm not being a dick, but I've been around/ a mod on the boards for over 15 years.
 
You had to look him up? You really didn't know who he was?

You must be really young or not a fan of mainstream BB boards.

And I'm not being a dick. Dave's very well known in the industry.
Maybe its an East Coast thing! I met him in NYC after a show. He wasn't competing but he looked Freaky! He was eating pizza and beef patties!
 
Rich Piana looks like hes in his late 30's and hes in his early 40's. Maybe Dave probably looks older because of the HGH cromagnum thing.

yeah I was like wtf when I watched this cuz im a Dave fan. I actually cant say I dont like any pro bodybuilder since I really dont know them.