©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



For those who are curious.......

ORACLE said:
gotta be the best at what i can do....
Hey man,when you split my presence here cut in half.Ive also been busy with my residency.(O, I'm about to be a practicing physician in 10 mos.[finally])
Point is you cost me,Oh I dont know probably 1000 unposted responses....dikhed.
On with the game!
 
ORACLE said:
what happened to the store? that was fun
that was nixed right after you left.I cant remember Anas reason.I know,we cant goof on each other like we did-or steal money or change title/usernames etc. It sucks that it's gone
Right before I came in to welcome you back,
I PM'd Pin to tell him to get a bank/store up on maniax..
 
Welcome back O! You were missed a lot here. My prayers and thanks go out to your wife.
 
Welcome back O. You were definitely missed by the vets here, and many of the newbies who came on board have read your entertaining posts and wondered where you had disappeared to.

Glad to hear that you haven't fallen off the planet and I wish you and your wife all the best during this difficult time.
 
kell11 said:
that was nixed right after you left.I cant remember Anas reason.I know,we cant goof on each other like we did-or steal money or change title/usernames etc. It sucks that it's gone
Right before I came in to welcome you back,
I PM'd Pin to tell him to get a bank/store up on maniax..

LOL i'm glad you told me....or i would have been missing again only because i would have been banned for doing some of the things we used to. Thanks again to the VETS and the NEWBIES for the kind thoughts. For the Newbies you'll learn alot from here i know i had.
 
I'm glad you're back. I don't think I knew you since I'm kinda new but I read several "Where's Oracle?" posts. You're well respected around here.
 
Wanted to say something about your wife, Oracle, but all my words seem inadequate to the task
Glad you and she are back home where you belong.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN :D

Nitrateman
 
Andrew said:
I'm glad you're back. I don't think I knew you since I'm kinda new but I read several "Where's Oracle?" posts. You're well respected around here.


Yeah, I didnt post anything for a long time and there were no "Where's Masta?" posts. I'm pissed. lol.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Yeah, I didnt post anything for a long time and there were no "Where's Masta?" posts. I'm pissed. lol.

It's good to be back guys......don't worry i had my own collection of hand written posts on yellow stickys saying were's masta, or where's tee, or (fill in name here) :D
 
ORACLE said:
It's good to be back guys......don't worry i had my own collection of hand written posts on yellow stickys saying were's masta, or where's tee, or (fill in name here) :D

lol, thx O. :D
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Yeah, I didnt post anything for a long time and there were no "Where's Masta?" posts. I'm pissed. lol.
Hell, nobody missed me either when I was in Mexico. Not one thread :( lol
 
tee said:
Hell, nobody missed me either when I was in Mexico. Not one thread :( lol
I noticed your absence,but then again you told us you were going dingaling.
didn't you?if ya didnt Im thinking of someone else going to mexico and I'M the dingaling.
Tee,we couldn't do without you,truly........better now?
 
kell11 said:
I noticed your absence,but then again you told us you were going dingaling.
didn't you?if ya didnt Im thinking of someone else going to mexico and I'M the dingaling.
Tee,we couldn't do without you,truly........better now?

yeah let's change this thread to...Where did Tee go a few months ago?