©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Freak

heavy

Registered User
Aug 6, 2004
909
0
0
[email protected]
Take a look at this guys bicep peak, he is a true freak. His name is chris bennet...
 

Attachments

  • 93_8089.jpg
    93_8089.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 93_8090d.jpg
    93_8090d.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 93_8185d.jpg
    93_8185d.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 45
I like it. Its not like those guys walk around all the time with big veins poppin out everywhere. They only look like that when they're doin shows and I'm sure he gets a little veiny at the gym. Thats cool though. I like veins that look like big snakes slithering around under your skin. :D

BTW - the symmetry of his quads really sucks! But they still look much better than mine. lol
 
i think it's pretty bad ass cant wait to get my guns to look like that, when i do i'll send pics...... u might have to wait a while ..lol
 
Well, I dont ever have to worry about looking like that....dont have the discipline to cut like that! LOL! (Wouldn't want to anyway.)