©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Free encrypted email service

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
801
0
0
Just throwing this out but I'll be throwing out a new free encrypted email service for anyone wanting to use it. Be ready in a month. Will have all the features of the paid service providers but free. Goal is to keep something secure and low key and doesn't attract attention. And be accessible on all mobile devices safely and securely. As new technology comes out and I'll maintain it. I'm biting all the cost on servers (setup overseas obviously) so anyone that wishes to donate to offset my costs is appreciated but not required for anyone to use it. Just let me know.
 
This is great! With security becoming an increasing concern, it's very nice to have something like this available to us. This is a very generous thing you are doing and I would be more than happy to help you out. Thanks Rory!
 
No prob bro. I want to keep on top of things an stay with something more low key for us that doesn't raise flags. Too many others involved in things use the other services. We keep low key an safe it's better for everyone. Server and domain cost is all. Make my income other ways so don't mind donating time to getting this done right and keeping people safe.
 
Very interested...I think flying below the radar is the biggest key. Can you share the details/specifics? PGP encryption etc...

Thanks,
Hawk
 
Yeah when I get logged into a computer I'll list most everything. Too much to type thru the phone tho.
 
Hell YEH bro! I been a lil paranoid lately anyways, don't think it's from the Tren. Lol! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching ya! Paranoia is merely complete awareness!
YES, I'm kidding. Sort of!
 
Thats cool man...ill throw some money in...it will have to be around tax time tho...what are u asking every to everyone to put in
 
if you need help setting anything up or doing security penetration tests on it, shoot me a PM.

biggest alarm for me was "And be accessible on all mobile devices safely and securely." not an easy task brotha
 
Just throwing this out but I'll be throwing out a new free encrypted email service for anyone wanting to use it. Be ready in a month. Will have all the features of the paid service providers but free. Goal is to keep something secure and low key and doesn't attract attention. And be accessible on all mobile devices safely and securely. As new technology comes out and I'll maintain it. I'm biting all the cost on servers (setup overseas obviously) so anyone that wishes to donate to offset my costs is appreciated but not required for anyone to use it. Just let me know.

Great Work Rory!