©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Freejay's First Pop!!

I don't think anyone at the gym will see your bruises, unless you like to pull your shorts down or something.......Maybe you think they might see them in the locker room while you are changing.....Reason #1 I don't change at the gym. My ass burns from the prop enough, I don't need any dudes staring at my ass.
 
whats your bodyfat right now and how much masteron are you running??? thats mainly a pre-contest drug you know, for those who are already ripped to begin with
 
wolfyEVH said:
whats your bodyfat right now and how much masteron are you running??? thats mainly a pre-contest drug you know, for those who are already ripped to begin with


BF is 10%. Wanted to try it. I believe masteron can add mass in a lean mass cycle, it is not purely a cutting agent. Running 400mg per week.
 
Did the thigh today....OUCH!! It didn't hurt when I poked it in or injected, but I accidentialy moved my leg a bit while the needle was still in and the quad flexed! Fuck that hurt! Probably won't be walking too well tomorrow! LOL!
 
I had a muscle spasm when I stuck my left thigh for the first time. I was nice and relaxed and as the pin was goin in my entire like spasmed and flexed really hard. OUch
It actually pulled the dart out of my fingers.
 
HigherStandard said:
I had a muscle spasm when I stuck my left thigh for the first time. I was nice and relaxed and as the pin was goin in my entire like spasmed and flexed really hard. OUch
It actually pulled the dart out of my fingers.

You hit a nerve bro, bet that hurt for a few days. Clint
 
Well...So far I like my delts the best! did my left delt for the second time and this time I didn't even get sore.