B big1pimp Registered User Oct 19, 2005 88 0 0 Nov 14, 2005 #1 I have a friend that said he used a "Canjun Marinade" syringe to inject his AS. He changes the needle everytime but still uses the syringe. Is he endangering himself or can you use them?
I have a friend that said he used a "Canjun Marinade" syringe to inject his AS. He changes the needle everytime but still uses the syringe. Is he endangering himself or can you use them?
O oakraider1 Registered User Jul 21, 2005 60 0 0 46 Far Away Nov 14, 2005 #2 R U joking This has to be a joke..Well maybe he will taste good when he passes
imdaman1 AnaSCI VET Mar 31, 2004 1,695 0 0 USA Nov 14, 2005 #4 lol - hes f'n with ya man! I'd love to see somebody shove that thing into their bicep!
B big1pimp Registered User Oct 19, 2005 88 0 0 Nov 14, 2005 #5 No! He's not using the needle that comes with the kit. He's using needles bought through www.getpinz.com everytime.
No! He's not using the needle that comes with the kit. He's using needles bought through www.getpinz.com everytime.
W wolfyEVH Guest Nov 14, 2005 #6 your friend is a dumbass. he'll buy pinz, but he won't buy the syringes???
mr.nitrofish Registered User May 5, 2005 873 0 0 Nov 14, 2005 #7 thats not very sterle Attachments flavor injector.jpg 18.7 KB · Views: 30
B big1pimp Registered User Oct 19, 2005 88 0 0 Nov 14, 2005 #8 I'm just fucking with you guys. Like the picture of that big ass turkey injector. Looks like the one I use. That's probably a 3 g needle.
I'm just fucking with you guys. Like the picture of that big ass turkey injector. Looks like the one I use. That's probably a 3 g needle.
mr.nitrofish Registered User May 5, 2005 873 0 0 Nov 14, 2005 #10 the needle could be removed and a standard sized pin put on in its place. but the question is why? just get new ones and toss them out.
the needle could be removed and a standard sized pin put on in its place. but the question is why? just get new ones and toss them out.
B big1pimp Registered User Oct 19, 2005 88 0 0 Nov 15, 2005 #12 Hey those turkey injectors have the screw in nozzle for the screw type pinz. You could use them if they came sterilized. They look like 10 - 15 cc syringes.
Hey those turkey injectors have the screw in nozzle for the screw type pinz. You could use them if they came sterilized. They look like 10 - 15 cc syringes.
B big1pimp Registered User Oct 19, 2005 88 0 0 Nov 15, 2005 #13 Hell I was thinking of doing my whole cycle in one shot. Just fill it up with a 12 week cycle and shoot it.
Hell I was thinking of doing my whole cycle in one shot. Just fill it up with a 12 week cycle and shoot it.