G gregdiesel AnaSCI's Ivan Drago Apr 3, 2005 534 0 0 Jun 6, 2005 #1 hey bros I have all these mags in mint condition, need to get rid of them b/c I'm moving. Make offer, PM me. Thanks.
hey bros I have all these mags in mint condition, need to get rid of them b/c I'm moving. Make offer, PM me. Thanks.
G gregdiesel AnaSCI's Ivan Drago Apr 3, 2005 534 0 0 Jun 8, 2005 #2 btw we are talking like $100 and shipping, if I had time I'd sell them individually on eBay =)
G gregdiesel AnaSCI's Ivan Drago Apr 3, 2005 534 0 0 Jun 8, 2005 #4 STATE CHAMP said: Are The Pages Stuck Together Click to expand... damn I'm suprised it took someone that long to ask!! No some of them I didn't even look at. A chic got me a subscription a while back and I'm a busy dude so some of them are just out of the plastic.
STATE CHAMP said: Are The Pages Stuck Together Click to expand... damn I'm suprised it took someone that long to ask!! No some of them I didn't even look at. A chic got me a subscription a while back and I'm a busy dude so some of them are just out of the plastic.