©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



gained 40lbs in 7 weeks.

CHRIS 1 said:
My girlfriend waxed my back a number of times. i cant get used to the pain. My back takes like 2 hours and it really is painful. I started to just buzz it and shave it.

You do 9000 grams of gear a week 50 shots per week and you can't take waxing? lol.....cowboy up man!
 
Thats just completely incredible the difference you made in only 7 weeks...you can especially see the diff in your upper pecs and you now have a roundness to your shoulders - keep up the good work
 
Wow, what a difference, 40lbs is a lot. Next time I would have to definately recommend an AI though, you do not want gyno nor do you really want that much water retention. Otherwise, thats quite an impressive gain.
 
I gained 36lbs in 3 months one time. Just try to keep your diet clean so that you don't put on more fat than muscle.
 
.25 mg ed or so. I don't think it hinders gains, but you will gain less weight since you won't have all the water weight on you. I usually just take like .25 mg eod.
 
sweet, I never really wanted to gain all this water weight. ill be sure to pick some up for next time