T TY2 New member Nov 24, 2005 3 0 0 Dec 11, 2005 #1 I usually have a hook up for clomid but the guy doesnt get it anymore so i got this other stuff the guy says is generic clomid... Its greenish/bluish rectangular pills that break in the middle to make 2 squares ... Is this stuff real..??
I usually have a hook up for clomid but the guy doesnt get it anymore so i got this other stuff the guy says is generic clomid... Its greenish/bluish rectangular pills that break in the middle to make 2 squares ... Is this stuff real..??
kell11 AnaSCI VET Mar 1, 2005 1,540 0 0 62 On My Boat in Texas Dec 11, 2005 #2 TY2 said: I usually have a hook up for clomid but the guy doesnt get it anymore so i got this other stuff the guy says is generic clomid... Its greenish/bluish rectangular pills that break in the middle to make 2 squares ... Is this stuff real..?? Click to expand... Never seen anything but white clomiphene In blister packs of 12 Ps .Dont say ''I usually got a hookup for Clomid" please. ...because you sound like a dork. no offense look it like im tellin ya your fly is down. Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
TY2 said: I usually have a hook up for clomid but the guy doesnt get it anymore so i got this other stuff the guy says is generic clomid... Its greenish/bluish rectangular pills that break in the middle to make 2 squares ... Is this stuff real..?? Click to expand... Never seen anything but white clomiphene In blister packs of 12 Ps .Dont say ''I usually got a hookup for Clomid" please. ...because you sound like a dork. no offense look it like im tellin ya your fly is down.