©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



genitics, good and bad

i have large legs and calves as well but i feel like my forearms lack a bit....
 
mr.nitrofish said:
just curious, what others here consider to be their genetic gifts and what are your poor genetic traits.

with me I tend to have large legs, but my biceps are long and flat

Chest and Tri's develop fast for me, but my shoulders are a constant battle to put size on. I'm tall, so my bi's are pretty long too, and difficult to thicken up.
 
ditto wolfyEVH, I also have large quads, calves and glutes, they grow no matter what I do. I have very stubborn biceps and traps, find it so have to add mass to them. Do you guys train your lagging body parts more frequently?
 
It seems to me like everything seems to grow except calves. I've tried training them more freqently but I haven't noticed any results. I've even tried injecting into them. NOTHING! Does anyone have any suggestions??
 
My chest, legs and calves are solid.
Abs, Back, Shoulders are okay.

Funny thing I started working out because I wanted huge guns and nice abs and what I got was chest and lower body. Funny how that works.

You can tell me though... my photos are posted on the Mens bodybuilding forum.

Either way, all of us by being here on this site are well above average.