©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Gin and Juice?

Haven't used the juice yet, Have enough for a 10 week cycle of test e 500mg/wk. Just hesitant to start until I get all the advice from you geniuses I can
 
one piece of advice I was given was to do the cycle in the winter that way if you break out its not such a big deal because you have a shirt on and are not at the beach or similar places where all can see , also for me keeping to a diet is easyer in the winter as summer is a bit crazy with all the bbq,s and parties and what not,

Just some stuff to consider,
 
This is South Florida, It's summer all year. I've done an accutaine treatment last year so hopefull that killed off all of my oil glands, if not, who cares?
 
Why don't you start out with 250mg of test a week and when your seeing good results maybe after three to four weeks bump it up to 500mg so long as your side effects are low. No signs of gyno or pimples etc. you can start and gradually work up the dose.
 
I was thinking of doing that, but all of the Gearheads on here say it over and over again: "first cycle Test 500mg/wk". you think i'm better off starting low, seeing as i'm just trying to get past this plateua i'm stuck on.