©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Glute Injecting help?

mtlman112

Registered User
Oct 25, 2004
26
0
0
62
upstate NY
Have a choice of 22g, 23g, and 25g ( have all 3 sizes) , which is best too use for drawing and which is best to be used for glute injecting ? Any help would be greatly appreciated ....

Mtlman
 
chris 1 said:
Draw with the 22g. I like to shoot body parts with 25g bicepts ,triceps,quads ,calves. For the glute use a 23g. I even have 18 g to draw the oil comes out quick with them.


i'm with you in using 22g to draw and 25g to inject. the rubber stopper is about ruined right now, but i'm almost done w/ the vial anyways.
 
i wouldn't draw and inject with the small pin...the pin becomes dull after drawing..you want a fresh "sharp" pin to penetrate your skin with less pain...i also use the same drawing pin several times..this will save you pins in the long run...
 
I use the 25g 1" but i use the same pin for drawing and injecting. I notice it's a little dull but not enough to notice the pain. I lubricate the pin pretty good with a small drop of gear as i run it up and down the pin so that helps it to go in alot smoother. Sometimes i don't even feel it going in.
 
Damn you guys use little ones! Maybe I should do the same - my 1.5" 22 gauges are starting to hurt. lol
 
I ve only been using gear for the past year after 23 years of training. I can only inject in the glut. Too painful everywhere else. I use 22 g for everything.
 
I was using 23g to draw and shoot, but definately notice that the pin is sometimes very dull and I have to push a little harder to get it to penetrate. Last time I drew with an 18g pin and shot with the new 23g and it popped in like a hot knife through butter! I might have to agree with another post that these Ryvmed syringes are dull from time to time (not all of them it's hit or miss.)
 
Freejay said:
I was using 23g to draw and shoot, but definately notice that the pin is sometimes very dull and I have to push a little harder to get it to penetrate. Last time I drew with an 18g pin and shot with the new 23g and it popped in like a hot knife through butter! I might have to agree with another post that these Ryvmed syringes are dull from time to time (not all of them it's hit or miss.)
TERUMO 23g 1 1/2"(its all there is) I switch pins after drilling stoppers.And before inject.
so double your order.need 100 pins..get 200
 
KellSRV said:
TERUMO 23g 1 1/2"(its all there is) I switch pins after drilling stoppers.And before inject.
so double your order.need 100 pins..get 200

That's what i started with for glutes. but i never changed the pin. Stick and move baby stick and move