M myosaurus Registered User Apr 14, 2013 60 0 0 Apr 14, 2013 #1 I go by myosaurus everywhere including AB where I mod. good looking place and thanks to norbit for invitation. looking forwards to contribute.
I go by myosaurus everywhere including AB where I mod. good looking place and thanks to norbit for invitation. looking forwards to contribute.
Enigmatic707 AnaSCI VET Feb 7, 2013 2,708 0 36 Apr 14, 2013 #2 Hey brother welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the level on conversation here.
R rAJJIN Super Moderator Mar 1, 2006 3,339 1 0 Apr 15, 2013 #4 Welcome To the forum myosaurus! Good to see you here.
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Apr 15, 2013 #5 Welcome Myo.glad you stopped by.
M myosaurus Registered User Apr 14, 2013 60 0 0 Apr 15, 2013 #9 thank you rajjin, and everyone! just got done reading some of the news letter and it kicked ass! reminds me of old musclemedia2000 with hardcore info. absolutely loved it.
thank you rajjin, and everyone! just got done reading some of the news letter and it kicked ass! reminds me of old musclemedia2000 with hardcore info. absolutely loved it.
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks Apr 15, 2013 #10 Welcome Myo, this is a great place for sure!
M MR. BMJ AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member Sep 24, 2006 1,689 4 38 Apr 15, 2013 #11 Hey brother, good to see you here!
thebrick Super Moderator - RIP Oct 28, 2012 1,550 0 0 Apr 17, 2013 #13 Good to have you here brother!
biggerben69 New member Nov 2, 2007 8 0 1 Apr 17, 2013 #15 biggerben692000 said: Yup....I'm on yer tail, myo! Click to expand... I love quoting myself....especially when it's a "different" me. Sup myo?
biggerben692000 said: Yup....I'm on yer tail, myo! Click to expand... I love quoting myself....especially when it's a "different" me. Sup myo?