©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



gotta share something good for once

Nitrateman

Registered User
Sep 26, 2005
360
0
0
The grin on my face is as wide as my ass tonight. Just bought a bran new truck...a 2006....first new car or truck in my life. Did I tell you about the new truck smell...Jesus, its better than sex. LOL

Thank God for easy credit. Even if I can only pay for it for a few months, fingers are crossed, I will have had a new new truck .

Still grinning....actually thinking of sleeping on the back seat tonight.

Nitrateman
 
That's cool, Nitrateman. Thanks for taking us there to share in your experience. Your description reminds me of the wonderment of Christmas presents for young children. I know just how you feel!
 
That is great Nitrateman... :)

your description kinda reminded me of Bo Duke describing his love for the General Lee.....lol.

If I could get a new car I would love a Honda SR2000 or a 350Z
 
That smell is plastic parts! lol. Just teasing ya. Im just jealous. Congrats! :)
 
Be careful, I think that new car smell causes cancer! :D :D :D

Congrats on the new ride bro! What kind of truck? Regular, super or crew cab?
 
congrats!! What did you get? I need a new car myself but thats got to wait. I'm with you McKenzie, I want a 350Z. Black or silver convertible.
 
These responses are great.

Nissan Frontier LE
2006
265 hp V6
mid size...actually it sits higher and looks bigger than a
Ford F150
The minute I drove this baby I knew I had to have one
Love sitting up a bit above the traffic instead of dragging my ass on the pavement and fighting to enter a low rider comfortably...If I had my druthers I'd have an 18 wheeler (cab only) as my vehicle of choise
getting the bed extender tomorrow
color is Granite
drives like a sports car...never had a truck so responsive before

That's all for now...gotta go turn off the spot lights I have focused on it LOL
just wanted all my pissy neighbours to see who the man is now


Nitrateman
 
a-bomb83 said:
so its a 2006 truck? what brand is that? lol.

i'd like a saleen s7 or an enzo!
i like your way of thinking but dont ya want to add a mclaren f1 to the list? :)
the old f40's were pretty awsome as well.
 
Nitrateman said:
The grin on my face is as wide as my ass tonight. Just bought a bran new truck...a 2006....first new car or truck in my life. Did I tell you about the new truck smell...Jesus, its better than sex. LOL

Thank God for easy credit. Even if I can only pay for it for a few months, fingers are crossed, I will have had a new new truck .

Still grinning....actually thinking of sleeping on the back seat tonight.

Nitrateman


Nitrateman what kind of truck?

Oh and congratulation!!
 
pincrusher said:
i like your way of thinking but dont ya want to add a mclaren f1 to the list? :)
the old f40's were pretty awsome as well.

i was actually thinking of typing that one after i typed enzo. have you seen the video of the manufacturing and what not of the mclaren? man its bad ass shit! i'll see if i can find it.
 
Nitrateman said:
These responses are great.

Nissan Frontier LE
2006
265 hp V6
mid size...actually it sits higher and looks bigger than a
Ford F150
The minute I drove this baby I knew I had to have one
Love sitting up a bit above the traffic instead of dragging my ass on the pavement and fighting to enter a low rider comfortably...If I had my druthers I'd have an 18 wheeler (cab only) as my vehicle of choise
getting the bed extender tomorrow
color is Granite
drives like a sports car...never had a truck so responsive before

That's all for now...gotta go turn off the spot lights I have focused on it LOL
just wanted all my pissy neighbours to see who the man is now


Nitrateman

Nice ride ,

I like how the v6 puts out 265hp which blows away the domestic competition
 
max lift said:
Nice ride ,

I like how the v6 puts out 265hp which blows away the domestic competition

Forgot to add 4 door crew cab and tubular step rails and roof rack

test drove several in its class and yeh it blows away the competition

Nitrateman
 
I drive a 2004 dakota quad cab with the 4.7 v8 I think I will look at what you have for my next truck more HP probibly better gass millage too,