©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Greyhound Chases real Rabbit

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Vagh-H2Dw

A GREYHOUND named Ginny Lou stunned punters when she did a bizarre mid-race turn and set off in hot pursuit of a REAL live bunny which had dashed on to the track.

Punters who braved a bitterly cold night in Victoria, Australia, could not believe their eyes when a wild hare ran across the dog track right in front of the pack of dogs chasing a dummy rabbit.

Most kept pursuing the fake bunny, but eagle-eyed Ginny Lou, running a clear third, jumped from the pack, veered right and vanished from the rest of the field towards the outside fence.

Racing officials were forced to declare the Finer Fruit Stakes a non-race. Bemused bookies were forced to refund all bets on the race.

Ground staff launched a search for the pesky intruder, who managed to hop away. :banghead:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Vagh-H2Dw

A GREYHOUND named Ginny Lou stunned punters when she did a bizarre mid-race turn and set off in hot pursuit of a REAL live bunny which had dashed on to the track.

Punters who braved a bitterly cold night in Victoria, Australia, could not believe their eyes when a wild hare ran across the dog track right in front of the pack of dogs chasing a dummy rabbit.

Most kept pursuing the fake bunny, but eagle-eyed Ginny Lou, running a clear third, jumped from the pack, veered right and vanished from the rest of the field towards the outside fence.

Racing officials were forced to declare the Finer Fruit Stakes a non-race. Bemused bookies were forced to refund all bets on the race.

Ground staff launched a search for the pesky intruder, who managed to hop away. :banghead:

I got caught snoozing on this one:p,,,the link is gone.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Hey Jello, I didn't get to see the link either...

It now says, "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

But that's Youtube for ya I guess...

If the dog doesn't actually hurt the poor thing, could you post it again please...I missed it entirely.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I'll see if I can find it. It's in the middle of a dog race and a real rabbit runs across the race track in front of the pack a one of the dogs chases after it out of camera shot. You never get to see if it catches it or not but it's kind of funny to see.