©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Grossman - Cynomel

illinios

Registered User
Mar 21, 2005
94
0
0
I've been looking up some of the threads and have found only 2 people who said they liked Grossman Labs Cynomel. That sucks because i just bought a jar of them. Does anybody have any good things to say about them or no? I will even accept negative thoughts about this.
 
Last edited:
Illinois,Cytomel is pretty much Cytomel even if its UG produced[but I must add ive never used an UG source for cytomel]
I will stick w/Cytomel is Cytomel.T3 is T3.apples is apples.
Ok enough.
Why do they call it cynomel.I only know it as cytomel
 
Last edited:
Cynomel is mexican for Cytomel. Grossman Labs is not UG, it's legit but everywhere I have read around, including this site, don't have any good things to say about it.
 
Dragon, I'm glad you got into this thread because I was digging around and found a post you wrote about 9 months ago.

"I have some of the cynomel from Grossman also. Everyone I have talked to is extremely disappointed. I didn't get jack off of them" 5/17/2005

Was this a true statement?
 
Well, im sure DR was making a true statement, but different people react differently to the same drugs. Just try them out and find out if they are good or bad. Only way to tell.
 
illinios said:
Dragon, I'm glad you got into this thread because I was digging around and found a post you wrote about 9 months ago.

"I have some of the cynomel from Grossman also. Everyone I have talked to is extremely disappointed. I didn't get jack off of them" 5/17/2005

Was this a true statement?

Yes. I have a few bottles still sitting in my cabinet because I wasn't sure if they were fake or not. I'm going to try them a gain in the future just to be sure.