©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Guess who is getting to see Man Of Steel a day early?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
3,107
0
0
THIS GUY!!! :headbang: Going tonight and cant wait!

Man of Steel - Special Edition Trailer [HD] - YouTube
 
I'm trying to talk my wife into seeing this Saturday but she want to see Iron man 3 because she already saw the first two.
 
Well now that the man of steel opened this weekend it bumped ironman 3 out. So I guess we are going to see superman:headbang:
 
not to jack op, but has anyone seen the purge yet? good flick, got first in the box office, as a low budget film apparently
 
not to jack op, but has anyone seen the purge yet? good flick, got first in the box office, as a low budget film apparently

The Purge was not as good as they made it out to be. Showed any good parts in the previews. Did not really like that one.

It is better then Ironman 3!:headbang:

Yes! I would say that it is the best of any comic book movie made to date.

It was a little long, they could have cut out an 45 minutes of the movie and it would have still been great.
 
not to jack op, but has anyone seen the purge yet? good flick, got first in the box office, as a low budget film apparently

The purge was pretty good. I don't like scary movies, but do like suspense movies. I wouldn't watch it again. I would have watched In the end if I could go back.